Professional fire and safety engineers are all too familiar with the problems of servicing high pressure gaseous fire extinguisher systems.
Using Coltraco’s Portalevel brings immediate cost and safety benefits over traditional methods for verifying the contents of fire extinguisher systems, such as weighing and radioactive measurement.
- Applicable to CO2 - Halon - Liquids (including FM200 replacements)
- Identifies liquid levels in metal cylinders, pipework and single skinned holding vessels up to 25mm wall thickness
- Accuracy of level to +/- 1.5mm
- Dry sensors requiring no gel or water
- Special power boost for poor condition cylinder
- Magnetic sensor for hands free application
- No health and safety at work implications
- No licensing, storage or IATA transportation restrictions
- Multi Bank Extension Kit – The Portalevel extension kit contains an integral sensor and is essential for any user who needs to reach inaccessible cylinders or test large multiple cylinder systems
- Wet Sensor – The wet sensor is recommended for any user likely to encounter poor condition externally stored cylinders, in particular, C02 cylinders
- Carrying Case – The Portalevel is supplied in a waterproof plastic carrying case ideal for transit and storage
- Non Contact Infrared Thermometer
- The Portatemp non-contact thermometer is recommended for any user operating in hot climates who is likely to encounter C02 cylinders stored outside or in temperature affected storage rooms
The Portalevel Ultrasonic Liquid Level Indicator is available from Warsash Scientific.