The Kinetic Systems 8001 series active electronic vibration isolation platform, available from Warsash Scientific, offers good vibration control and isolation for vibration sensitive equipment.
The platform is microprocessor controlled and incorporates a feedback loop which monitors and reacts to eliminate unwanted vibrations down to a frequency of 0.7Hz across six translational and rotational modes of vibration.
Furthermore, the platforms are capable of adjusting to dynamically varying loads and are available in either a compact, lightweight floor mount or bench top configuration.
The 8001 series vibration isolation platform is a portable solution for isolating high-end or highly sensitive instruments such as interferometers and microscopes, delivering a level performance not possible with standard passive systems.
Features and advantages:
- Active feedback vibration control system provides fast response and control of vibrations
- Vibration Isolation for all six translational and rotational modes of vibration
- Ultra low natural frequency < 1Hz
- No low frequency resonance
- Isolation beginning at 0.7Hz, increasing rapidly to 40 dB at 10Hz
- 500 times stiffer than air tables
- Table tops up to 600mm × 785mm in area with up to 270 kg load capacity
- Automatic levelling
- Compact, lightweight, ergonomic design