Warsash Scientific has released StellarNet’s new range aberration corrected, fibre-coupled concave grating spectrometer. The EPP2000C UV-VIS-NIR spectrometer features improved wavelength sensitivity range from 200 to 1100nm with better than 1nm resolution and utilises a 40mm diameter concave grating with aberration correction to provide superb imaging.
The concave grating significantly improves spectral shapes by eliminating comma and astigmatism often encountered in plane grating spectrometers. The flat field spectrometer architecture does not utilize mirrors, and therefore provides the lowest possible stray light in the UV.
The spectrometer is USB interfaced and features no moving parts or detector sockets making it suitable for field work and process stream applications such as remote sensing. This high performance, low cost spectrometer is an ideal OEM component for application specific analytical instrumentation used in process control or QC monitoring.
The features/benefits of the EPP2000C UV-VIS-NIR spectrometer are:
- The flat field grating delivers a uniform focus on the detector, providing ~ 1nm resolution.
- 2048-element CCD detector.
- Up to eight units can be daisy-chained via USB-2 hubs for dual- and multibeam process applications.
- Optical input is via fibre optic cable with an SMA-905 termination.
- A choice of 14-, 25-, 50-, 100- and 200-µm slits available.
- The spectrometer is available in two models: the C-SR for 200 to 1080 nm, and the CXR-SR for 220 to 1100 nm.
- SpectraWiz operating software and LabView programs are included.