New Polytec TopMap Metro.Lab non contact topography measurement system is available from Warsash Scientific.
Complex parts can have many precision flat and curved surfaces that must be measured and compared to design specifications.
Warsash Scientific has announced that Polytec is changing conventional contact metrology with their new TopMap Metro.Lab non contact topography measurement system that makes the measurement of flatness, ripple and parallelism simple and efficient even under traditionally difficult circumstances.
The measurement of classic surface parameters can be reduced to just a few seconds with the Metro.Lab giving it a critical advantage when fast throughput is desired.
Characterising topography of large surfaces without contact can now be done simply, precisely and affordably with the new TopMap Metro.Lab.
Metro.Lab topography measurement system features include:
- Non contact, non-destructive, optical interferometer
- Measurement on surfaces near steep edges (e.g. drilling holes) is possible due to telecentric optics
- Increased flexibility due to large 70mm z-dynamic range
- Fast measurement over large field-of-view
- Large 80mm x 80mm field-of-view available