Warsash Scientific introduces a new manual control pad that can be used with all versions of the C-887 Hexapod controller.
The PI manual control pad consists of six control knobs to position the Hexapod axes X, Y, Z, U, V and W. The function and design of the control knobs are identical to the previous F-206.MC6 manual control pads.
Key features of the PI manual control pad:
- Push button to stop motion
- Push button to reference the Hexapod
- Display shows the current position of all axes
- Additional information displayed for system velocity, error codes and pivot point coordinates
- Connection to the Hexapod controller C-887 done via the USB sockets on the back plane of the controller
- Functionality integrated in C-887 firmware starting from version 1.1.3; firmware update required for older versions