CRAIC Technologies introduces the 308 PV UV-visible-NIR spectrophotometers for microscopes.
CRAIC Technologies, a world-leading innovator of UV-visible-NIR microspectroscopy solutions has designed the new spectrophotometers to be added to an open photoport of a microscope or probe station.
The 308 PV microscope spectrophotometers can analyse the spectra of many types of microscopic samples non-destructively.
Featuring the new Lightblades spectrophotometer technology by CRAIC Technologies, the 308 PV can acquire spectra of microscopic sample areas by absorbance, reflectance, luminescence and fluorescence, in addition to high-resolution colour images when attached to properly configured microscopes.
Lightblades are spectrophotometers designed and built by CRAIC Technologies specifically for microscale analysis.
Key applications of the 308 PV spectrophotometers:
- Vitrinite reflectance of coal
- Spectral analysis of minerals
- High resolution colorimetric and relative intensity mapping of flat panel displays
- Thin film measurement of semiconductors
According to Dr. Paul Martin, President of CRAIC Technologies, being an innovator in the field of UV-visible-NIR microanalysis, the company has helped to advance the field of microscale analysis with innovative instrumentation, software, research and teaching.
By adding so many capabilities to a microscope or probe station, the 308 PV microscope spectrophotometer adds value to a laboratory or production line and can even be used to upgrade older microspectrophotometers with cutting edge detectors, electronics and software.
The 308 PV features CRAIC Technologies’ proprietary Lightblades spectrophotometers technology for improved performance and enhanced flexibility.
With the addition of advanced spectroscopic, data analysis, film thickness and colorimetric software, this tool is ideal for any environment.
Key features of the 308 PV spectrophotometers:
- Integrates Lightblades spectrophotometer with a sophisticated optical interface hardware and powerful, easy-to-use software
- New level of sensitivity and stability in a flexible instrument custom designed to add to a microscope’s photoport and rapidly acquire high quality spectra from microscopic samples
- Innovations such as sophisticated software, high resolution imaging and permanently calibrated variable apertures
- High sensitivity, durable design, ease-of-use, imaging and spectroscopic techniques
Warsash Scientific is the exclusive representative of CRAIC Technologies.