Warsash Scientific has introduced PerkinElmer’s new TPS 232 thermopile sensor as part of the TPS 23x family for low-cost remote temperature measurement applications.
The TPS 232 is a small thermopile sensor in TO-46 (4.7 mm cap diameter) housing. The sensor employs a very small thermopile chip with a 0.5 mm round active area allowing small spot sizes and is optimized for a large output signal. These features make the TPS 232 ideal for compact ear thermometer solutions, high precision remote temperature sensing and infrared pyrometer applications.
- TO-46 housing (4.7 mm Ø)
- Small and perfectly round measurement spot
- Large output voltage
- Large field of view of 115°
- High signal to noise ratio
- 5.5 μm IR longpass filter
- Stable signal in the case of ambient thermal shock due to the small TO-41 housing
- RoHS compliant – Si-chip made by standard CMOS processes