Laservision laser gloves are required to ensure working protection due to the increasing application of high power hand-guided laser systems.
Available from Warsash Scientific in Australia and New Zealand, Laservision laser gloves protect at 800nm – 1100nm.
The laser glove is a 5-finger glove featuring a certified resistance of 40kW/m² against laser radiation of 1064nm before exceeding the MPE Skin-Value. The coated fingertips and palm protect delicate laser optics and optical elements from perspiration and other liquids.
Key features of Laservision laser protection gloves:
- Certified laser-safe gloves
- Patented Profas Bamboo TwinFlex Technology
- Innovative liquid-tight SoftGrip High-Performance-Elastomer (HPE) coating
- Excellent temperature isolation
- Protection against cutting damage
- Breathable and comfortable