The Luxtron 812, available from Warsash Scientific , is an industrial grade fibre optic temperature monitoring system designed with two measurement channels and an easyto-read LED display. The tough metal enclosure of the Luxtron 812 industrial grade fibre optic temperature monitoring system provides electromagnetic shielding in the harshest environments.
Luxtron 812 industrial grade fibre optic temperature monitoring system’s tamper-proof design allows only authorised personnel the ability to change calibration or monitoring parameters. The Luxtron 812 can be incorporated into an industrial control scheme through the RS-232 or analogue outputs.
Luxtron fibre optic temperature measurement systems are at their best where thermocouples, thermistors and FTDs are at their worst because Luxtron brand Fluoroptic (FOT) probes are immune to high voltage, radio frequency (RF) interference, and eletro-magnetic interference (EMI).
The FOT probes are suitable for harsh environments on applications like semiconductor ETCH changes, high-voltage transformers, and electrical equipment. The Luxtron line of fibre optic temperature sensors can go where thermocouples, thermistors and RTDs cannot be used.
Warsash Scientific offer dozens of Luxtron brand FOT probes for special applications, many of which are offered as standard products. Warsash Scientific applications engineers are good at customising probe designs to suit the particular application.
Additionally, Luxtron offer probes that contain no metal and cables that are far more durable than the industry standard. proven quality without drift or re-calibration with years of experience and thousands of systems installed worldwide. Luxtron brand is trustworthy name in fibre optic thermometry. The materials used are inert, inherently stable, and intrinsically safe so the systems have high accuracy under extreme conditions.
Luxtron 812 industrial grade fibre optic temperature monitoring system can be used in the following applications:
- Process monitoring of dielectric (microwave and RF) heating processes
- Monitoring of chemical reactions
- Temperature monitoring of ‘live’ electrical circuits during lifetime testing
- Testing temperature of capacitors and resistors in high power applications
- Temperature monitoring of microwave processes
- Temperature monitoring during magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) procedures
The Luxtron 812 industrial grade fibre optic temperature monitoring system kit includes:
- Two-channel instrument
- Universal power supply (100V AC to 240V AC)
- Cable for RS-232 serial communication
- User’s guide
- Quick start guide
Following accessories are available for Luxtron 812 industrial grade fibre optic temperature monitoring systems:
- Fibre optic extension cables
- Vacuum feedthroughs
- TrueTemp data acquisition and graphing software
- Lab view drivers
Following are the benefits of Luxtron 812 industrial grade fibre optic temperature monitoring system:
- Probes immune to RF, EMI and microwave interference
- Turn-key system with built-in display
- Small footprint for easy and quick setup (mounting holes on case)
- Tamper proof design prevents unauthorised calibration or parameter changes
- Sturdy metal case built for industrial monitoring
- Stable and inert sensor