Warsash Scientific presents the Illumia Lite spectral flux analysers from Labsphere.
The Illumia Lite spectral flux analyser meets the needs of LED manufacturers and luminaire designers who require a quick, portable device for complete spectral flux analysis. Conventional methods of measuring small LEDs, fibre outputs and other small sources are not reliable as they compromise on accuracy or speed.
Labsphere’s Illumia Lite spectral flux analyser has been designed as a sphere-based solution that includes self-absorption correction that is both reliable and affordable. Featuring an ergonomic design, the analyser is portable for convenient use.
Key features of Illumia Lite spectral flux analysers:
- 4cm integrating sphere spectral light measurement system
- Measures LEDs and other sources up to 1cm
- Wavelength range 380nm - 820nm
- Luminous flux range 0.1 lumens - 5000 lumens
- Wavelength resolution < 5nm
- Wavelength accuracy < 0.5nm
- Dark correction capability via software
- Self-absorption correction via built-in auxiliary lamp
- Device calibration capability
- USB connection to computer with easy-to-use software (included)