Warsash Scientific has presented DI02-2 Diving Communications system for communicating with commercial divers.
The DI02-2 diver’s communications system uses micro-pic and audio power amplifier technology to produce good sound qualities and, with its 3 way communication feature, allows diver to diver, or central to diver 1 or diver 2 connection.
Housed in a water proof Pelican carry case and with large push button controls, it is robust and easy to use, even when wearing gloves.
- Internal (chargeable) or external 12Vdc battery
- Dual volume control for divers and operator
- 5watt output power, on 8Ω, Frequency response 40-20,000 Hz maximum
- Diver selection- diver 1 or diver 2 or all listening both
- Communication mode selection- Diver 1 to 2, diver 2 to1 – operator talk
- Remote operation via headset boom mic and talk switch
- Remote speaker/microphone connections
- Built-in speaker/microphone
- Easy connection to divers communication cord and other ancillaries via banana socket and plugs or nuts and thread
- Low battery warning LED, Green =Ok, Orange =Low Pwr, Red = Needs new battery or re-charging
- Estimated 60hrs listening, 9hrs talk operation from a 20Ah battery normal use 30hrs
- 2 wire diver connection