Warsash Scientific introduces the MLD Series lasers from Cobolt consisting of high performance fixed wavelength diode laser modules covering a spectral range between 405 and 660nm.
Cobolt MLD Series lasers offer optimum beam quality and modulation performance from a small and compact package. The lasers are manufactured using a unique HTCure technology that ensures world-class reliability and lifespan as well as excellent robustness.
The MLD lasers provide a spectral complement to Cobolt’s line of high performance CW DPSS lasers in demanding fluorescence analysis applications such as confocal microscopy and flow cytometry.
The direct intensity modulation capability of the Cobolt MLD Series lasers allows fast and deep modulation from versatile input signals. The selection of wavelengths combined with direct intensity modulation capability make the MLD lasers ideal for applications such as optogenetics, microlithography or metrology.
Key features of Cobolt MLD Series lasers:
- Easy-to-integrate compact and powerful laser diodes
- Optional external control box allows CDRH compliant operation with a key-switch and emission indicators
- Intended for standalone use in laboratory environment, or for integration as an OEM component in analytical or metrology instrumentation
- Wavelengths: 405nm, 640nm, 660nm
- Power up to 100mW in a perfect beam
- Direct intensity modulation capability
- All control electronics fully integrated into laser head
- Ultra-robust design
- Fully integrated electronics into the CUBE format