The 6008 series optic fibre splice and patch trays, from Warren and Brown Technologies , are proven optical fibre management trays that provide an efficient high density solution. These optic fibre splice and patch trays can be succesfully mounted into a HDODF / IOF frame and provide excellent optical fiber cord protection and management.
Features and benefits of the optic fibre splice and patch trays include:
- 30mm bend radius maintained or exceeded throughout subrack for terminated optical fibres
- 72 fusion splices managed over six (6) splice trays (96 max.), each splice tray holds 6-24 fusion splices (typ. 12)
- Available to suit 19” & 21” rack mounting in front/mid/rear/removable configs. (some variations excluded)
- Available to suit any connector type (simplex and duplex)
- Fully symmetrical design allows entry/exit of cables and cords from either left or right
- Only 2RU (rack units) in height
- Sturdy swing out tray design incorporates built in splice tray holder (splice/patch versions)
- Swing out design allows easy access to splice and patch areas
- Units can be custom specified
- Splice only, patch only and splitter versions available
Optic fibre splice and patch trays can be supplied loaded with pigtails, through connectors, heat shrink splice protectors and various other equipment and tools.