Micrometer adjustable Automatic Reset torque wrenches, available from Warren and Brown Technologies , feature a distinct breaking action when the set torque is reached. The breaking action is higher at the upper level of the scale where there is more pressure on the spring. Once the pressure is released, the wrench will automatically reset itself and is ready to operate again.
Automatic Reset torque wrenches have the following features:
- Left and right hand operation
- Ratchet head
- English and metric scales
- Positive lock with spring loaded pull down lock ring
- Super rugged knurled metal handle for industrial use
- Socket locking device
- Durable and accurate
- Meets Australian standards
- Supplied in sturdy blow moulded case
Automatic Reset torque wrenches are available in the following models:
- 370000 with a capacity of 30-200in.lbs/3.9-22Nm and a drive size of 3/8"
- 370000B with a capacity of 30-200in.lbs/3.9-22Nm and a drive size of 1/4"
- 370050 with a capacity of 1-50in.lbs/14-54Nm and a drive size of 1/4”
- 371000 with a capacity of 5-75ft.lbs./10.2-98.3Nm and a drive size of 3/8"
- 371080 with a capacity of 10-80ft.lbs/ 16.9-105.1Nm and a drive size of 3/8”
- 371100 with a capacity of 10-100ft.lbs/ 17-132Nm and a drive size of 3/8”
- 372000 with a capacity of 20-150ft.lbs./34-197Nm and a drive size of 1/2"
- 373000 with a capacity of 30-200ft.lbs./47-264Nm and a drive size of 1/2"
- 374000 with a capacity of 30-250ft.lbs./47-332Nm and a drive size of 1/2"
- 375000 with a capacity of 80-400ft.lbs./142-508Nm and a drive size of 3/4"
- 376000 with a capacity of 100-600ft.lbs./169-779Nm and a drive size of 3/4”
- 377000 with a capacity of 200-1000ft.lbs./305-1320Nm and a drive size of 1"
- The 371080 model has a ratcheting head that pivots 15 degrees in both directions