6008 Series splitter subracks from Warren and Brown Technologies are proven optical fibre management trays that provide an efficient high density solution for splitter applications.
These splitter subracks can be configured to house four separate PLC splitters within the provided splice trays. A four Fibre patch panel is used for incoming connections which can then be split into a maximum of 48 fibre outputs. For example, the tray will accept and store a 1x4, 1x8 and 1x16 and 1x8 splitters.
A space saving product, the 6008 Series splitter subracks, enable multiple splitting functions to be performed within the single subrack in a safe and secure location. A record sticker is also provided on the front panel which clearly explains the splitter configuration.
These splitter subracks can also be custom specified to accommodate various splitter configurations.
Additional features and benefits of the 6008 Series splitter subracks include:
- 30mm bend radius maintained or exceeded throughout subrack for terminated optical fibres
- only 2RU (rack units) in height
- sturdy swing out tray design incorporates built in splice tray holder
- swing out design allows easy access to splitter and patch areas
- fully symmetrical design allows entry/exit of cables and cords from either left or right
- available to suit 19” and 21” rack mounting in front/mid/rear/removable configs
- available to suit any connector type
- splitter version available with various splitter types including 1x2, 1x4,1x8 and 1x16
- through connectors
- heat shrink splice protectors