Now available from Warren and Brown Technologies , the 6008 Series patching subrack features a two rack unit (2RU), swing out tray design that accommodates 72 optical fibres.
This patching only subrack features optical fibre cord management that maintains the MBR at a 30mm radius throughout.
Additional features and benefits of this patching subrack include:
- 30mm bend radius maintained or exceeded throughout subrack for terminated optical fibres
- swing out design allows easy access patch areas
- units can be custom specified
- fully symmetrical design allows entry/exit of cables and cords from either left or right
- available to suit 19” and 21” rack mounting in front/mid/rear/removable configurations
- available to suit any connector type
- can be supplied loaded with or without thru connectors.