Walls Machinery will be exhibiting machinery from Fuji and Anritsu at New Zealand’s Foodtech Packtech 2010.
Fuji Alpha VI
Fuji Alpha VI horizontal form fill seal machines cater for a broad range of products across a variety of industries.
Key features include:
- Rotary end seal for high speed applications
- Box motion end sealer for hermetic seal packaging
- Capacity from 10 to 300 packs per minute
- New heating system operates at reduced energy usage
- Stainless steel covers provided as standard
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
Anritsu Metal Detector
Anritsu metal detectors offer superior detection of ferrous and non-ferrous metals including stainless steel, and can detect foreign substances as small as 0.9mm in diameter and 3mm in length.
Anritsu checkweighers offer comprehensive weighing technology to assure safety and security. These inspection systems can be used for a variety of packaging applications including meat, retort, frozen food, pre-packaged meals and confectionary.
Walls Machinery provides a wide range of packaging and processing machinery including X-ray inspection, tube fillers, pouch machines, horizontal and vertical form-fill-seal machines as well as cartoners, weighers and tray lidding to offer complete packaging solutions.