The Anritsu dual energy X-ray inspection system was awarded the ‘Excellent Food Machine and Materials Prize’ from Nihon Shokuryo Shimbun, a popular food journal in Japan.
Known for its ability to improve detection of low density contaminants including small bone fragments within poultry and meat products, Anritsu DualX X-ray inspection system further enhances the detection of metal fragments to levels as small as 0.4mm in size.
The DualX X-ray inspection system employs dual energy technology to discriminate contaminants from product during the quality control process.
Anritsu launched the KD7416DWZ and KD416DRWZ X-ray inspection systems in the fall of 2011.
Key features of Anritsu DualX X-ray inspection systems:
- High definition dual energy resolution
- Easy product learning functionality
- Flexibility in software
- Traceability functionality for HACCP programs
- IP66 Dust and Waterproof Protection Class
- Simple cleaning
- Variable belt speed by product recipe
- Easy to understand operator screens