The WM 80, a 2-stroke engine, available from Wacker Neuson , is built for tough rammer applications. Wacker Neuson’s rammers are suitable for the construction industry and are powered by the WM 80 2-stroke engine, which is designed and built for vibratory rammers and meets EPA air emission standards.
Wacker Neuson’s rugged rammers are designed for maximum production, performance and durability.
Following are the benefits of WM 80 2-stroke engine:
- Driven by powerful WACKER-2-stroke gasoline engine that is flanged directly to the casing
- Centrifugal clutch ensures easy starting
- Easy handling due to vibration-damped guide handle
- Sturdy, tried and tested ramming system
- Ramming shoe equipped with steel bottom sheet resistant to wear