RSS 800A single drum vibratory roller, available from Wacker Neuson , is suitable for smaller repair and maintenance jobs. The lightweight and manoeuvrable roller has variable hydrostatic drive for smooth, even accelerations.
The single drum vibratory roller is suitable for the compaction of sand, gravel, soil and asphalt on roadways, walkways, bridges and parking lots. It has high curb clearance and close side clearance to accommodate work adjacent to curbs and walls.
The following are the features and benefits of the RSS 800A single drum vibratory roller:
- Rounded edge steel drum has adjustable and reversible polyurethane self-cleaning scrapers to prevent soil and asphalt build-up between the frame and the drum giving smooth and uniform surfaces.
- Automatic braking system in forward and reverse for operator safety.
- Transport drive system is fully enclosed, increasing component life for continued operation and higher production. Maintenance-free drum drive is also fully enclosed to eliminate dirt and grease accumulation, reducing service time and increasing productivity.
- Adjustable, enclosed handle improves operator comfort and folds vertically for convenient transportation and storage.
- Large anti-rust coated water tank reduces stops for refilling for continued operation and high productivity. Snap-out sprinkling system and in-line filter screen are easily cleaned, reducing downtime.