Available from Wacker Neuson , the PG centrifugal dewatering pump series is designed to handle the removal of relatively clean jobsite water and is a value alternative for keeping jobsites dry.
The PG's self-priming centrifugal pumping action and compact size, make it an ideal dewatering pump for contractors needing temporary water removal.
Key features of PG centrifugal dewatering pumps include:
- wear resistant cast iron impeller and volute for long life and minimal service
- pump out vanes on back of impeller for reducing debris accumulation and downtime and allowing greater productivity
- carbon ceramic mechanical seal and reliable four-cycle engine with low oil shutdown for increased operating life
- high strength lightweight diecast aluminum housing
- heavy-duty protective frame provides convenient carry handles while adding extra pump protection
- self-priming high performance pump capable of handling solids up to 6.5mm.