These powerful new loaders have a maximum lifting height of 5.75 metres and a maximum payload of 2.5 tonnes. At just 1.96 metres wide and 1.98 metres high, the new telehandlers are also highly compact and this allows them to be trailed relatively easily should their speed of 30 km/h not prove sufficient. For transport tasks, the T6025 CC70 boasts a semi-automatic, height-adjustable trailer hitch.
Other features of the WEIDEMANN T6025 CC70 telehandlers include:
- Excellent all-round visibility allowing drivers to have an excellent overview of attachments at all times.
- Telescopic arm with robust kinematics
- Tool-carrier with wide pivoting angle.
- Switchable differential lock (100 percent) is fitted to the front axle for difficult terrains.
- Powerful 50 kW/68 hp, 2.3-litre diesel engine by Deutz.
- Driver's cab is soundproof and equipped with tinted glass, a sunblind and wipers both front and rear.
- Illuminated joystick with telescopic function, driving direction switch and the option of operation for the third control circuit.