Compact, heavy-duty light towers, available from Wacker Neuson , provide better lighting. Heavy-duty, trailer-mounted light towers feature a compact and narrow body design for easy transport, two abreast on a flatbed truck. Elliptical light fixtures allow light to travel directly to the work area for brighter illumination.
Each light can be individually adjusted without tools and a quick disconnect power cord allows for easy removal prior to transport. The 360-degree rotating mast allows for light adjustment while raised.
Heavy-duty, trailer-mounted light towers have the following features:
- Large capacity fuel tank allows for continuous lighting/run time.
- A lockable, weather protected, powder-coated steel enclosure protects components from elements. Zinc/dichromate treated mast and lamp mounted bar provide better corrosion resistance.
- Four 2,000lb rated zinc-plated levelling jacks provide easy levelling and stability on uneven terrain and in windy conditions.
- Control panel features an elapsed hour meter and a 120V GFCI receptacle with circuit breakers for additional power. It also features a separate engine control panel with full diagnostics for engine protection and operator convenience.
- 1800 rpm diesel engine offers glow plug pre-heat system long service life and easy cold weather starting. Automatic engine shutdown protects the engine from damage due to low oil pressure and high coolant temperature.
- Fully equipped highway-ready trailer offers a combination of pintle/ball hitch, 13-inch tires, four tie-downs, DOT lighting, VIN number and chains.