The EHB 11 BLM magic electric drilling/chiseling hammer is available from Wacker Neuson . The three-phase AC motor in the EHB 11 BLM magic electric drilling/chiseling hammer means that there is no changing of worn-out carbon brushes.
There are no more failures caused by burnt-out windings in the rotor of the motor. The built-in frequency inverter is a useful feature, since it means that magic electric hammers can be plugged in to a standard 230 V mains socket.
Following are the features of EHB 11 BLM magic electric drilling/chiseling hammer:
- No wear at all: non-contact rpm setting
- The new high-tech percussion system can give consistent and concentrated performance in hard and soft materials
- The built-in converter offers safe operation for the user
- Automatic voltage-matching protects against under- and over-voltages
- Individually adjustable Pro-Ergo handle system
- Quick and easy shifting of the holding position during work means more can be done at the same time
Optionally, the EHB 11 BLM magic electric drilling/chiselling hammer can be equipped with SDS-max (BLM) or hexagonal tool shank (BL).