Miller Titanium Auto-Darkening Welding Helmets
Auto-Darkening welding helmets from WIA have been designed for high amperage applications to provide the protection, comfort and durability welders need when working in demanding, high-heat industrial applications.
Features of this new design include:
- NEW InfoTrack™ Exclusive Lens Technology enables the lens to track arc time while welding. Includes a digital clock display with the ability to set an alarm or timer.
- NEW Headgear Design features multiple adjustability settings and a pivoting top for better fit and comfort.
- NEW Australian Standards Compliance. Tested in Australia. The lens and helmet shell comply with AS/NZS 1337.1 and AS/NZS 1338.1 to high impact.
- NEW External Grind Control allows the user to switch to grind mode with the push of a button.
- NEW 3 Year Warranty, designed to withstand industrial environments, Miller helmets now come with a standard 3 year warranty (auto-darkening lens only).
- Aluminium Heat Shield, protects the lens in high amperage applications, extending the working life of the lens and helmet.
- Silver Shell reflects heat to assist in keeping both the helmet and user cool.
- Durable Shock-Absorbing Gasket protects the lens from drop impact.
- Four Independent Arc Sensors, deliver a superior lens response for the most demanding applications.
- Four Operating Modes; Weld, Cut, Grind and X-Mode for outdoor or out of position welding.
- Battery Powered With Solar Assist provides exceptionally long life. Replaceable lithium batteries (2) for up to 3000 hours.
The X-Mode eliminates; sunlight interference, Intermittent Sensing – Pipe, low-Amperage lens openings – TIG, obstructed sensors.