Miller Auto Darkening Welding Helmets from WIA
Designed for the welding professional, the Miller Digital Elite™ Series Welding Helmets comes with a high impact rating and four independent arc sensors, making Miller the right choice for heavy duty welding jobs. These protective helmets are suitable for low down TIG and out of position welding.
Fitted with the latest digital lens technology, Digital Elite™ feature four welding modes - weld, cutting, grind and X-Mode. X-Mode uses electromagnetic arc sensing to eliminate sunlight interference (outdoors), intermittent sensing (pipe and hidden welds), low amperage lens openings (TIG) and obstructed sensors.
For heavy duty welding jobs
- Variable Welding Shades - 9 to 13
- High Impact Shell that complies with ANSI Z87.1-2003 (High Impact) standard
- Advanced lens technology that responds to extremely low amperage TIG arcs (5 amps and below), including DC inverter TIG
- Replaceable battery power with solar assist for exceptionally long life (3,000 hours on MIG welding), no charging required
Lightweight - Polyamide nylon shell for excellent durability
- Maximum Comfort - Fully adjustable ratchet style headgear with odour absorbing headband and comfort cushion
- Auto on/off function
- Grind Mode
- Accessory Pack - Includes helmet bag, comfort cushion and replacement cover lenses
- 2 Year Warranty (lens only)
For ultimate protection and comfort
These versatile auto-darkening welding helmets have 30% larger viewing area for maximum viewing capacity. These helmets are fitted with Magnifying Lens Holding System that holds magnifying lens securely in place while allowing for vertical adjustment