High Performance Weldmatic MIG Welding Machines from WIA
Weldmatic single and three phase MIG welding machines are covered by a comprehensive 3 year Gold Shield warranty including parts and labour. These MIG welders are suitable for home users, rural workshops, light fabrication and hire fleets.
Portable, powerful, with the highest output in their class
- Easy to set-up and adjust
- Precise welding control
- Choose from 9 voltage settings
- Built-in thermal protection device in the power source for operator safety
- Suited for gas shielded solid wires and gasless (self-shielding) flux cored wires
Single Phase MIG Welding Machines
- Weldmatic 270 P/N CP132-1 light industrial applications, fabrication, maintenance, rural workshops and hire fleets
- Weldmatic 270C - Part Number CP136-1 - Compact MIG with integrated wire feeder. Ideal for workshops.
Three Phase MIG Welders
- Weldmatic 356 P/N: CP133-1 for fabrication workshops, including sheet metal, boat building, service, repair, maintenance, and training centres and schools
- Weldmatic 396 P/N CP134-1 396 Amp three phase MIG suits medium to heavy fabrication, and all general industrial fabrication applications
- Weldmatic Fabricators P/N CP135-1 for medium and heavy fabrication including vehicle manufacture, ship building, aluminium and stainless steel construction and the full range of steel fabrication
With less than 1% warranty return, when you buy a Weldmatic MIG welding machine from WIA you can be guaranteed you’re buying quality, reliability and performance.WIA Welding Industries of Australia information and contact details