Key features of the welding helmets
- Variable shade selection 9-13
- Convenient external shade adjustment control
- Dual arc sensors
- Lens darkening reaction time is 1/10,000 seconds (0.0001s)
- Big viewing area
- Hard-wearing medium impact shell
- Grind mode
- Designed for operator comfort
- Battery powered with solar-assist
The auto darkening welding helmets are designed for welders who seek protection and performance at an affordable price.
The welding helmets are suitable for most welding processes including Stick, MIG and many TIG applications.
Offers variable control for adjustment of shade, lens sensitivity and delay for maximum control when welding.
Dual Arc Sensors
- Provide continuous arc sensing capability
- Lens automatically switches from light safety shade to adjustable welding shades 9-13 when an arc is struck
- Lens darkening reaction time is 1/10,000 seconds
Comfortable, lightweight and fully adjustable ratchet style headgear design with comfort cushion is provided for face and neck protection. The helmet weighs only 515g.
Larger Viewing Area
Offers a larger viewing area than most welding helmets in this class.
Grind Mode allows the same helmet to be used for all welding requirements including weld preparation and clean-up.
Battery Powered With Solar-Assist
- For exceptionally long life without charging
- Features auto on/off function and low battery indicator
- Delivers up to 1500 hours of interruption-free welding with MIG, Stick and inverter power sources
Convenient External Shade Control
Allows ease of adjustment while welding.