Auto Darkening Welding Helmet for Light Industrial, Maintenance and Repairs from WIA
WIA’s Blue Auto Darkening Welding Helmets are designed for the welder who wants protection and performance at an affordable price. This protective welding gear suits light industrial, maintenance/repair, rural applications and DIY projects.
Designed for operator comfort, it is the only helmet in its class with a high impact rating, making it ideal for grinding. Plus, it offers a fully replaceable battery.
Feel safe with the durable, high impact shell that meets ANSI Z87.1-2003 (High Impact) standard
- Maximum comfort with the lightweight and fully adjustable ratchet style headgear design and comfort cushion for face and neck protection
- Larger viewing area than most helmets in its class
- Use one helmet for all welding requirements, including weld prep and clean-up
Automatic dual Arc Sensors with quick lens darkening reaction time is 1/10,000 sec
- Battery powered with Solar Assist for long life and no charging, delivers up to 1500 hours of interruption free welding
- Replaceable battery
- Compatible with magnifying lens if required
The WIA Blue Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet suits most welding processes including Stick, MIG and many TIG applications. The helmet is fitted with a large viewing lens area which comes with a 1 year warranty.WIA Welding Industries of Australia information and contact details