Torex GT pipe couplings are suitable for carbon steel and stainless steel pipe ends used in pneumatic conveying systems. The jaws set into the housing ensure a solid grip and prevent the pipes from pulling out.
Quick and simple to install, Torex GT pipe couplings are suitable for all industries using pneumatic conveying such as mining, chemicals, construction, pulp and paper, food, automotive, iron and steel foundries or power plants.
Torex GT pipe couplings are economical alternatives to welded junctions with reduced installation costs and maintenance-free design.
Torex GT pipe couplings can be used on pipes of varying thicknesses.
Key benefits of Torex GT pipe couplings:
- Quicker and more economical installation compared to welded junctions
- Safer and more flexible installation than welding
- Heavy jaws set into the housing ensures secure and solid junction of the pipes
- No costly pipe-end preparation
- Lightweight construction and small dimensions allow easy handling
- No pressure drops along the pneumatic line
- No contamination thanks to the silicone gasket
- Suitable for positive pressure and vacuum pneumatic line
- Coupling can be rotated to provide ease of access to bolts
- Semi-casing design made from cast iron conforms to EN GJS 500-7 EN 1563
- Jaws made from hardened carbon steel
- Gaskets available in EPDM or food-grade silicone
- Operating temperature: -40ºC to +110ºC
- Operating pressure: -0.5 bar to 7.0 bar
- Available for carbon and stainless steel pipes