WAM Australia introduces a new range of laboratory mixers designed for all forms of product development as well as small scale production in mixing technology across all sectors and applications.
Key sectors of application include plastics, animal feed, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, chemicals, foods, basic materials, building materials, environmental technology and minerals.
The MLH MAP laboratory batch mixers consist of a standalone drive unit with integrated frequency inverter, an easily replaceable horizontal mixing shaft supported at the drive end, and an equally easily replaceable revolving mixing vessel complete with inlet/outlet.
MLH laboratory batch mixers operate on the principle of a mechanically generated fluid bed, allowing the application of all mixing technologies including mixing, moistening/ coating, agglomeration/ granulation and reaction/ drying.
The quick change of the drum size combined with a rich basic equipment package makes this mixer appropriate for a variety of applications in virtually all industrial sectors. Separately driven high-speed choppers can be installed to obtain the desired mixing effect in some applications.
Key features of MLH laboratory batch mixers:
- Mixer and housing in stainless steel
- Mixer completely assembled and tested
- Ploughshare tools
- Table-top design or freestanding mounted on mobile rollers
- Electronic control of mixer shaft rotation speed
- Control unit integrated into mixer housing
- Feeding hopper
- 12-litre volume
- Interchangeable 6-litre drum
- Liquid injection
- Jacket for heating or cooling
- Spray lid
- 316L stainless steel option
- Various tool options
- Ready to use with short mixing time
- Ideal for product and process development
- Reliable scale-up
- Easy to use and maintain
- Stainless steel construction
- Easy cleaning system
- Quick and easy shaft interchangeability
- Ergonomic handling