The VCP Pressure Relief Valves are offered by WAM Australia as the last resort when abnormal pressure conditions endanger the silo structure.
The sudden excess or suction pressure inside the silo must be dealt with instantaneously and VCP Pressure Relief Valves have given evidence of being totally reliable under the most different and difficult conditions.
VCP Pressure Relief Valves consist of a cylindrical casing with a bottom flange to be connected with a spigot welded on the silo roof, a disc shape inner steel lid for negative pressure operation held in position by a central spring rod, an outside steel ring for excess pressure kept in position by three spring rods, gaskets, and a weather protection cover.
The lightweight design and reduced overall dimensions of these relief valves make handling and fitting extremely easy and comfortable.
The following are some of the features of the VCP Pressure Relief Valves
- Carbon steel body (VCP2731B) painted RAL 7001 or 304 stainless steel body (VCP2732B)
- Weather protection cover in stainless steel
- Body diameter: 273mm (10 in); 356mm (14 in)
- Air volume up to 13,000m3/h (7,650 cfm)
- Equipment for inductive signalling sensors
- Both versions preset for maximum negative pressure of - 0.005 bar (- 0.07 psi) and maximum excess pressure of + 0.05 bar (0.72 psi).
- Optionally relief valves can be set for maximum excess pressure ranging from + 0.03 bar (0.4 psi) to + 0.08 bar (1.16 psi), as well as for maximum negative pressure of - 0.001 bar (- 0.014 psi)
- Weight: 9.5 kg (21 lbs) for Ø 273mm (10 in); 23 kg (51 lbs) for Ø 356mm (14 in)
- High resistance to atmospheric agents
- Quick maintenance