WAM Australia presents the SPECO WASTEMASTER TSF V01, a new solution dedicated to mechanical wastewater pre-treatment that meets current market needs of quality, maintenance, safety, environmental protection and price.
A key player in the wastewater industry, SPECO offers the WASTEMASTER TSF V01 system in a new modular design with an adjustable extracting screw and a fully floating grease scraper to provide customers with higher performance and quick ROI.
The modular WASTEMASTER TSF V01 wastewater pre-treatment system has been designed for the treatment of effluents that are either pumped or arrive by gravity from the sewers.
The WASTEMASTER TSF V01 solves a number of maintenance and environmental problems with the fully enclosed construction making the machine eco-friendly in terms of odour and biological hazards, since the operator does not come into contact with splashing wastewater.
Key features of the WASTEMASTER TSF V01 wastewater pre-treatment system:
- Screen with a shaftless screw for solids extraction
- Tank for the sedimentation of sand
- Flotation device for grease and other floating matter (TSF 3 only)
- Longitudinal shaftless screw installed at the bottom of the tank to transfer the sand to an oblique screw feeder for disposal
- System for the removal of grease and floating material in TSF 3 model equipped with an innovative scraper
- Reduces installation and maintenance costs due to considerable reduction in civil works and easy accessibility to all mechanical components
- Modular structure allows a large variety of configurations in terms of water treatment flow rate and sand sedimentation performance
- Right Hand and Left Hand versions for an optimised plant layout available
- Fully enclosed construction enables odour control and prevents biological hazards for the operator
- Bolted wear bars, screws and brushes can be easily replaced after years of operation
- All plant components are comfortably accessible, while spare parts are reasonably priced
- Integrated screenings compacting system lowers system weight
- Screenings washing system reduces the organic matter and increases compaction
Key advantages of WASTEMASTER TSF V01:
- Minimises infrastructure costs
- Minimises footprint
- Reduced running and maintenance costs
- Easy maintenance
- Easy replacement of wear bars, brushes and gear motors
- Inspection and maintenance hatches in all critical areas of the entire tank surface
- Safety is ensured with the operator never in contact with wastewater or hazardous material
- Ecological benefits from completely enclosed odour-free construction
The SPECO range consists of screens for in-channel and in-tank application, compactors, sand classifiers, septic tank receiving stations as well as compact plants, all manufactured from stainless steel.