WAM Australia , a specialist provider of dust filtration systems offers a new solution for automatic dust recovery from filter hoppers.
RECOFIL pneumatic conveying system is designed to meet application demands in terms of quality, performance, maintenance, safety, environmental protection and price.
The RECOFIL pneumatic conveying system is a unique line of dust recovery systems designed for installation beneath filter hoppers.
The dust recovery system automatically removes the dust collected inside the filter hopper and conveys it to a storage device. RECOFIL eliminates problems such as filter stoppage and manual intervention.
RECOFIL pneumatic conveying system incorporates several patented features to tackle conventional maintenance and environmental problems:
- Integrated with TECU fume and dust filters as well as EASYFILL bulk bag fillers to reduce maintenance costs and prevent dust emission into the atmosphere
- Supplied alone with a connection pipe or as part of a complete dust recovery system
- Complete dust recovery system consists of POWERFIL electronic control panel and the EASYFILL FIBC fillers
- Complete system can manage up to four filters simultaneously
- Programmable POWERFIL control panel eliminates need for supervision of the fully automatic operation
- Lightweight and compact design enables easy installation or retrofitting in all applications, especially in space-constrained locations
- System uses only a small amount of compressed air from the plant
WAM’s range of dust collectors includes round and polygonal stainless steel units configured for venting or suction applications.