SILOTOP venting filters from WAM Australia are widely used across the world as efficient bin or silo venting solutions. Almost 29,000 units are in operation worldwide since its introduction in 1998.
SILOTOP venting filters are designed as cylindrically shaped dust collectors for venting of pneumatically filled silos. The stainless steel body contains vertically mounted POLYPLEAT filter elements.
Dust separated from the air flow by special POLYPLEAT filter elements drops back into the silo after an integrated automatic reverse air jet cleaning system inside the weather protection cover has removed it from the filter elements.
The air jet cleaning system in the new SILOTOP silo venting filters is integrated in the hinged weather protection cover. Originally designed for cement and similar materials, SILOTOP can be used with any dust generating material as long as it is dry and does not pack under pressure.
Key performance and technical features of SILOTOP venting filters:
- Compact 800mm diameter 304 stainless steel body with bottom flange
- 24.5m² filter surface
- Maintenance height: 1,100mm
- High filtration efficiency due to POLYPLEAT filtering elements
- Low dust emission level due to B.I.A. certified filter media
- Maintenance-free air jet cleaning unit integrated inside weather protection cover
- Safe weather protection cover with lockable snap hook
- No tools required for filtering element removal
- Robust and compact design with full accessibility
- Complete replacement of filter media by only one person within a few minutes
- Weld-on bottom ring
- Multifunctional electronic differential pressure meter
- Winter protection for solenoid valves