W & B Instruments announces the release of a new range of thermal imaging cameras designed for boiler tube and furnace inspection.
The LumaSense Technologies (USA) BoilerSpection infrared thermal imaging system for boiler tubes and furnace inspection is designed to assist with the detection and removal of ash and slag on boiler tubes that greatly reduce efficiency, without the necessity to shut down the furnace.
The new infrared camera system also finds application in combustion tuning and management of fuel switching. The uncooled microbolometer infrared detector operates at a wavelength of 3.9 microns allowing measurement and imaging through flame, and has a measurement range of 400-1600°C.
Key features of BoilerSpection thermal imaging system:
- Available as a permanently mounted system with automatic retraction of stainless steel lens with borescope optics if air or power is disrupted
- Up to 24 cameras can be connected to a single control room server via the camera’s Ethernet output
- Software features alarms, automated image analysis, regions of interest and auto archiving
- Portable version also offered featuring a variety of lens options (straight or angled with different lengths and field of views)
- Portable system has a wireless display with DVR capture to SD memory card
The BoilerSpection infrared thermal imaging system also comes with a comprehensive options list to cater for diverse installations along with custom mounting options.