W & B Instruments stock a range of temperature testing devices from Status Instruments including its PP2640P temperature probe with battery powered display.
The PP2640P temperature probe has been designed specifically for use in process industries to test the temperature range of a variety of industrial liquids and substances.
Key benefits and features of the PP2640P temperature probe includes:
- consists of a class B temperature sensor housed in a stainless steel probe
- has an impact resistant ABS plastic connection head
- has a clear 4 digit LCD display
- battery powered
- flexible immersion length
- maximum immersion length is 100mm or 150mm with changeable compression gland
- 6mm sensor diameter
- can measure temperature ranges of between -50 to 200 °C at tip
- maximum head temperature is up to 70°C
- can display temperatures in °C or °F