W & B Instruments stock LumaSense Technologies’ MIKRON M7800DV portable thermal imaging camera.
The MIKRON M7800 is a fully radiometric thermal imaging camera that is designed to provide a simple point and shoot operation in order to detect areas of heat.
The thermal imaging camera measures the passive infrared radiation emitted by a target surface and converts the radiation into a two-dimensional image. The image displays the temperature distribution of the targeted surface in full colour and grayscale formats.
Onboard diagnostic software is also included with the camera to provide extensive options for heat detection including allowing users to select up to four measurement spots.
Key benefits and features of the MIKRON M7800 thermal imaging camera includes:
- utilises uncooled FPA microbolometer detection
- has a high performance 320 x 240 pixel resolution
- has a 60Hz refresh rate
- is self contained in durable housing
- dust proof and weather resistant shell making it suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- can handle temperature ranges from -20 °C to 500°C
- extra features can be added allowing the device to handle up to 2000°C
- focusing range of 12in to infinity
- weight is 1.3kg including battery
- onboard digital visual recording function
- onboard laser pointer included
- multispot temperature measurement function
- automatic level, gain and focus
- can store up to 1,300 images in memory
- transfers images through USB device
- AC battery operated