Delta OHM HD 206, 226, 207, and 227 series data loggers, available from W & B Instruments , are low cost, rugged instruments designed for the long term reliable monitoring of temperature and temperature/relative humidity measurements.
Available in different versions, these temperature and humidity data loggers can be supplied with or without LCD display, with the temperature sensor either inside or outside the instrument housing, or with a cable connection.
The start, stop, configuration, data download and setting of storage intervals on these temperature and humidity data loggers are selectable either from the keyboard or from a computer. The analysis of the acquired data is made using Delta Log2 software for Windows.
Typical applications for these temperature and humidity data loggers include:
- monitoring of temperature/humidity during transportation
- storage of fresh or frozen foods, fruit, vegetable products and flowers
- sensitive and photographic products
- explosives; and
- laboratory activities in general.
- excellent protection against atmospheric agents
- temperature and relative humidity high accuracy all over the range
- sampling freely selectable by the user
- manual control of acquisition start and stop either through a pushbutton or a clock
- fast download of stored data
- 24,000 data capacity on a single channel and 80,000 data capacity on three simultaneous channels
- flash memory for holding data storage even when the instrument is without battery or with low battery
- battery replaceable by the user
- indication of flat battery
- visual indication while the instrument is acquiring data.