Vitech Reliability introduces a new range of low cost condition based vibration meters from C-Cubed.
C-Cubed, a supplier of low cost, high performance and easy-to-use vibration analysis tools for maintenance engineers was recently introduced by Vitech Reliability.
C-Cubed’s new Vib Meter 330 is a simple-to-use, low cost vibration meter that analyses and displays vibration readings at the push of a button. Readings are saved to VibTrend, the PC based software that displays and analyses machine vibration trends for users to identify any potential breakdowns.
The Vib Meter 330 is C-Cubed's latest high specification maintenance tool, offering high level functionality and capability at extremely low cost in a user-friendly package.
Key features of Vib Meter 330 vibration meters:
- Colour coded alarm levels for ISO values and bearing condition
- Diagnoses out of balance, misalignment and looseness
- Industry approved ear defenders with built-in Bluetooth headphones also available to listen to bearing noise
- 800 lines resolution FFT, fully zoomable vibration spectrum display
- Fully dynamic cursor displays frequency and amplitude values
- Readings can be saved and recalled at will
- Colour coded frequency band alarms based on run speed can be displayed to diagnose machine faults
- All alarm levels and settings stored in non-volatile flash memory