Universal Vibration Listening Amplifiers from Vitech Reliability add a new dimension to vibration and lubrication programmes.
They allow CM technicians to hear vibration signals directly from the accelerometers while data is being collected. They can clearly hear clicks, scrapes and noises which are not easily seen in the data.
Universal Vibration Listening Amplifiers can constantly check the integrity of accelerometer cables and identify poorly lubricated bearings. Furthermore, they can confirm that grease reaches bearings during lubrication.
Further features of Universal Vibration Listening Amplifiers:
- Adaptable to any measurement system without affecting calibration
- Headphone set connects directly to the amplifier
- Volume control knob
- Power any ICP (IEPE) based sensor
- Suits any medium/high impedance headphones
- Small, self powered amplifier clips easily to the technicians belt or pocket