While these analysers are feature packed, they remain intuitive to use, and are flexible enough to suit the needs of any level of vibration analyst.
Further, Ascent Level 2 software is included with vb8 data analysers, providing users with the collective experience of over 25 years of in depth machine fault analysis.
This means that even users with no prior experience or a previously recorded vibration history can establish a measurement program utilising proven baseline values from ISO standards when using vb8 data analysers.
Experienced users can generate meaningful spectral alarm bands automatically rather than just relying on basic overall alarms or spectral band guesswork, and can objectively evaluate and compare their findings against a time-tested and proven historical foundation.
Vb8 data analysers also offer:
- 4 channel simultaneous recordings
- 12,800 line FFT resolution
- 40 kHz Fmax
- 1 GB memory for virtually unlimited spectra storage
- a large, high resolution (HVGA) backlit LCD
- comfortable, ergonomic case design; and
- support for acceleration, velocity, displacement, DC coupled, current and voltage output sensors (both AC and DC coupled).