Vicom Australia Pty Limited specialises in the supply of a wide range of oscilloscopes for fast debugging and measurement applications. The company offers the WavePro 7 Zi, a line of oscilloscopes that offers 10-20 times faster performance than other oscilloscopes in the market.
The New Oscilloscope Experience
Combining signal fidelity with an architecture that maximises speed in every performance aspect, the new WavePro 7 Zi Series presents a totally new oscilloscope experience from 1.5 to 6 GHz bandwidths.
Users can experience 50 Ω and 1 MΩ inputs for every channel, four inputs into high-speed front end amplifiers and analogue to digital converters.
The new X-Stream II architecture provides 10 to 20 times faster long memory performance than any other oscilloscope.
Combined with LeCroy’s flexible and deep analysis toolbox, the WavePro 7 Zi Series of oscilloscopes gives an unforgettable experience for the debugging, validation, analysis and compliance testing of electronic designs.
The Only Complete Debug Solution Up to 6 GHz
- X-Stream II streaming architecture 10–20 times faster than other oscilloscopes
- Deepest toolbox with more measurements, more math, more power
- TriggerScan™ detects and captures more anomalies per second
- Exceptional instrument responsiveness, even at maximum acquisition memory (256 Mpts)
- 500 Mpts/s data transfer rate from oscilloscope to PC with LSIB option
- 750,000 measurements/second with optimal signal integrity
- 15.3" widescreen (16x9) high resolution WXGA colour touch screen display
- Bandwidth upgrades available
- Serial Data Analyzer and Disk Drive Analyzer models are tailored for advanced serial data analysis and for the most complete disk drive test solution
- Low-speed serial triggering and decode (I2C, SPI, UART-RS232, CAN, LIN, FlexRay™) available to provide a total system view
- WaveScan™ quickly and intuitively locates, analyses and displays abnormal events even in long waveforms
- 50 Ω and 1 MΩ inputs on 1.5–6 GHz models provide unsurpassed flexibility
- ProBus and ProLink probe interfaces on 4–6 GHz models offer 8 inputs for multiplexing into four channels; minimise reconnections