Vicom Australia Pty Limited supplies LeCroy WaveJet 300A oscilloscopes for test and measurement applications.
Portable Performance for Debug and Validation
The WaveJet 300A oscilloscopes provide banner specifications, feature set and user interface to simplify work and shorten debug time.
Featuring a big, bright 7.5" display, long 500 kpts/Ch memory and up to 2 GS/s, one can easily capture and see every detail of the waveform.
The USB ports provide a quick way to save waveforms, store or print screen captures and connect to a PC.
Math and measurement tools help the user understand the waveforms while the Replay mode displays a history of what has been captured.
Put together, these specifications, features and capabilities make the WaveJet 300A the right oscilloscope for diverse debugging needs.
- 100 MHz, 200 MHz, 350 MHz and 500 MHz bandwidths
- Sample rates up to 2 GS/s
- Long waveform memory - up to 500 kpts/Ch
- Advanced triggering - Edge, Pulse Width, Period, Pulse Count and TV
- Bright 7.5" colour display on all models
- 26 automatic measurements
- Replay mode
- Waveform math functions plus FFT
- Built-in frequency counter
- USB host and device connections for printers, memory sticks and PC remote control