EXFO’s AXS-100 handheld OTDR series available from Vicom covers the whole range of short-haul OTDR test applications.
Featuring unrivalled event dead zones and first-class dynamic ranges, it includes four models to better suit user’s specific OTDR testing requirements.
AXS-110 all-fibre OTDR:
Combining singlemode and multimode capabilities for enterprise, campus and access networks, this model offers the 850, 1300, 1310 and 1550 nm wavelengths, with respective dynamic ranges of 24, 25, 32 and 30 dB
AXS-110-SM singlemode OTDR:
Ideal for FTTx/access and CATV testing, this model offers the 1310 and 1550 nm wavelengths, with respective dynamic ranges of 32 and 30 dB.
AXS-110-MM multimode OTDR:
Optimised for enterprise testing on both 50 and 62.5 µm multimode fibre, this model offers the 850 and 1300 nm wavelengths, with respective dynamic ranges of 24 and 25 dB.
AXS-100 access OTDR:
Designed for singlemode OTDR troubleshooting, it features an in-service PON troubleshooting option and offers the 1310, 1550 and 1625 nm wavelengths, with respective dynamic ranges of 29, 28 and 28 dB.
- FasTrace function: one-touch testing for top user-friendliness
- 8-hour power autonomy
- USB port (memory-stick compatible) for easy data transfer
- Large internal memory (up to 500 results)
- Transflective color display for viewing clear results under bright sunlight
- Superior automated analysis for a better, easier and faster diagnosis and
- Automatic pass/fail analysis and macrobend locating