Vibration Solutions presents the BRB type AMC Mecanocaucho mounts designed to suit applications where high vibration isolation in the 85-95% range is a priority.
BRB type AMC Mecanocaucho mounts are anti-vibration elements that work the rubber in shear and compression. Their tall height section produces large deflections, low natural frequencies, and excellent vibration isolation results.
These mounts are suitable for the isolation of mobile rotating machines exposed to axial and radial shocks, dripping oil, diesel or exposure to the weather. BRB type AMC Mecanocaucho mounts are particularly ideal for applications where a high level of vibration isolation is required.
- Top metal hood protects the rubber from ozone, UV rays, diesel or oils that may damage the rubber
- Metal parts have a suitable anticorrosive treatment for outdoor applications, and are RoHS compliant
- Interlocking metal component provides fail-safe protection for mobile applications and limits the ascending vertical movement when the mounting is submitted to shocks at traction
- Mounts are clearly identified as the baseplates are engraved with the type and hardness, which makes it possible to easily recognise the part even after several years of use
- Hood has a cross stamped on the top, which enhances its rigidity on mobile applications and also improves the evacuation of oils or liquids that precipitate onto it