Vertex Hydropore are specialists in commercial reverse osmosis systems designed for smaller, general purpose applications where 12.5 to 300 litres of demineralised water is produced per hour.
Suitable for use with most municipal and bore water, for commercial, residential and light industrial applications, Vertex Hydropore commercial reverse osmosis systems are available in a range of series, including the SS series.
Consisting of the SS-100, SS-220, and the SS-300, the SS series of commercial reverse osmosis systems from Vertex Hydropore boasts a range of features including:
- 100, 220, and 300 litre capacities
- a robust stainless steel frame
- 316 Stainless steel membrane housings
- a fully featured microprocessor control
- 50% water recovery through recycling
- automatic product tank level control
- TDS Water Quality Monitor LED
- low inlet pressure pump protection
- high pump pressure protection
- inlet solenoid to protect membranes; and
- pre-treatment lockout control.