BC1000XL Wood Chippers from Vermeer Sales & Service are powered by a Cummins 85 hp (63 kw) Tier 3 diesel engines. They have the strength for very tough jobs and a 95 litre fuel tank to minimise refuelling time.
BC1000XL Wood Chippers incorporate all the standard safety features such as the strategically located bottom feed stop bar to cut off the machine automatically when struck in an emergency situation.
Features of BC1000XL Wood Chippers:
- Clutchless PTO - Premature wear to the belt drive system is reduced by preventing high idle engagement of the cutter drum.
- Large Feed Opening to boost productivity by decreasing the amount of trim cuts needed prior to processing.
- High-Power Engine provides efficient performance that enhances productivity.
- Four-Position Feed Control Bar allows the operator to easily control feed direction and provides an additional way to stop the infeed, enhancing operator safety.
- SmartFeed to increase operator productivity and reduces strain on vital engine parts, as rpm settings are adjustable and automatically monitored. Three rpm settings offer improved versatility for varying applications.