Vek Tools has introduced new Metabo rotary hammer drill.
Always a clear case: Metabo hammers have plenty of power. What craftspeople have been missing is a hammer that not only has plenty of power, but that is also compact and cordless.
That is why Vek Tools has designed the BHA 18. It is the light cordless hammer in the 18-Volt class.
Due to the Metabo Li-Power battery technology, it provides up to 40% more power and has a service life that exceeds conventional battery packs by 100%.
Furthermore, the comfortable shoulder strap of the BHA 18 and its ergonomic design allow you to work without tiring. All that makes it an ideal machine for applications in narrow spaces or places difficult to reach.
SDS Plus holder:
- Easy and quick change of drill bits without any tools at all
Vibration damping VibraTech handle:
- Up to 60% less vibrations: The vibration damping VibraTech handle improves comfort and safety at work, allows the more effective use of force and relieves joints noticeably
Holder for the additional handle:
- Optimum control and firm grip: There is even a second holder on the right side of the machine for left-handers
System-compatible 18-Volt battery pack:
- The battery packs of the BHA 18 are available with Metabo Air cooled technology as NiCd or as lithium-ion (Li-Power) storage batteries. They can be used in all 18-Volt machines
Practical shoulder strap:
- Just clip it on: The shoulder strap ensures that you can always carry the BHA 18 and need not have to pick it up awkwardly after work interruptions
- The rubber coating is for a secure grip, even for continuous use
Function changeover switch:
- Switching over without having to grope around awkwardly, the function changeover switch for switching from hammer drilling to drilling is particularly user-friendly, even if you are wearing gloves
Plastic-covered aluminium gear housing:
- Sturdy and long-lasting: The aluminium die cast gear housing with plastic cover can handle tough applications with ease
- BHA 18
- Voltage: 18 volts
- Max impact rate 4,900/min
- Single-blow energy 1, 6 Joules
- Max drilling capacity
- Concrete: 18 mm
- Steel: 10 mm
- Wood: 22 mm
- Weight (including Li-Power battery) 2, 9 kg
- Bit holder SDS Plus
- Torque limiting clutch Metabo S-automatic