Senco Fusion FN65DA cordless angled finish nailers are suitable for use on baseboards, cabinets, caskets, chair rail, decorative trim, door casing, window casing and panelling among others.
Senco Fusion cordless angled finish nailers eliminate the need for air hoses, compressors and fuel cells.
Incorporating advanced fusion technology, these cordless finish nailers use a sealed nitrogen gas cylinder to store energy. The new cordless technology sets the stage for the next generation of cordless nailers.
Key features of Senco Fusion cordless angled finish nailers
- Patented reflex-shot design for immediate trigger response with zero ramp-up times
- Adjustable depth of drive
- Extremely durable aluminium magazine and drive cylinder
- Trigger switch for bump fire or sequential operation
- LED worklight
- Adjustable belt hook
- EZ clear latch for fast jam clearing
Senco Fusion cordless angled finish nailers come in a rugged plastic carrying case and are supplied with 18V Lithium-Ion battery as well as charging system. Maintenance is easy as no lubrication is required.
Senco Fusion cordless nailers come with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.